【成長中フィンテック企業】シニア プログラム マネージャー
Our Client (Growing Fintech company) is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager, in the IT Project Management team. You must be confident in your ability to establish the very best business domain teams and processes in a diverse and dynamic environment.
If you have the passion and matching skillsets, you are encouraged to apply with-in.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive cross-team development program, capture statuses, and share them with stakeholders
- Capture features developments based on data, visualize them and manage priority and resources
- Create processes and initiatives and execute them to improve productivity and quality of services with engineering teams
- Drive agile implementation in feature development with cross-functional teams
- Implement release trains across multiple departments
- Keep the entire organization in sync and make expected progress as per decided OKRs
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Work Location: From anywhere in Japan
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- 7 years+ experience in program management and project management
- Strong with Data Processes
- At least 5years of experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively across written, verbal, and presentation formats to a variety of audiences from project team members to C-level executives
- Ability to design and detail a program charter that includes scope, schedule, budget, and risk management plan
- Able to apply critical thinking techniques to analyze problems, develop solutions, build resource forecasts, and manage risk
- Strong solid understanding of technology companies and the interplay between Pre-Sales, Product Development, Product Management, Professional Services and Customer Support.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex scenarios and issues to a wide audience through both verbal and written communication.
- Excellent customer relationship-building and management skills.
- Ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Negotiating skills with the aptitude to ensure win/win situations for all parties.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain relationships in varied organizations and assist in the successful creation of relevant service and product offerings.
- Problem Analysis and Solving Skills: Ability to troubleshoot complex situations and issues.