Leading IT service company has more than 250 million active users worldwide and provides some of the most popular Internet services in Japan today. Terabytes of data are generated every day, and are made available for internal services and business analysts.
The mission of the Data Analytics Section is to contribute to business by analyzing and optimizing data. They will develop tools and backend to realize OMO and DX as well as online.
They are looking for talented software engineers who have the passion and expertise to solve complex technical problems and ability to design and implement scalable distributed data processing systems. Familiar with the latest technologies and trends in software development, you will utilize your expertise to develop a new business management platform, including front and back end components. Also work on improving and expanding our existing high-availability data analytics platforms capable of handling very large data sets.
- Develop, maintain and enhance a complex web application along with existing data analytics services.
- Improving the quality and reliability of production services through testing, monitoring and operations
- Closely collaborate with other software engineers, project managers, and data scientists to deliver on business objectives
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- 1+ years’ experience developing in React.JS
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Comfortable working with both NoSQL and relational database systems
- Experienced Linux user with good knowledge of basic commands and shell scripting ability
- Experience in development with Linux as a deployment target
- 3+ years’ experience in building and delivering production services
- Ability to read and write in English fluently
- Experience with integrating authentication in web applications such as Auth0
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with kubernetes
- Software development ability in Python
- Experience using Material UI for React.js