Our Client (Growing Fintech company) is looking for an experienced Senior Platform Architect.
The Senior Platform Architect will be reporting to the Platform Architect, who will lead:
- Cross-component architecture initiatives,
- Drive technology choices and help to raise the bar for the quality of our systems and software.
- You must have a diverse experience with different paradigms and technologies and you can communicate complex technical problems to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- In this position, you will influence future their projects and contribute to a service used by millions of users.
- They have a modern technology stack and delivers quality products with short iterations
If you have the passion and matching skillsets, you are encouraged to apply with-in.
Duties & Responsibilities
They are a dynamic company and an architecture position requires many skills, namely
- operating systems,
- distributed systems,
- software development,
- technical writing,
- systems engineering,
- systems monitoring, and
- Others typically used in systems and software architecture.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis
- Provide architecture guidance and oversight for engineering teams
- Drive innovation by finding the technology solutions for our business challenges
- Identify potential risks related to the architecture and help to manage them
- Guide service teams to successfully comply with their standards
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Work Location: From anywhere in Japan
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering or systems engineering
- 3+ years of experience in lead engineer or architect role
- Broad experience with technologies and architecture
- Knowledge of modern software development tools
- Knowledge of cloud offerings, especially AWS
- Interest in both technology and business
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders