【外資系コンサルティングファーム】SAP SD Rollout Consultant
Our client (A Global Consultancy Firm) is looking for a talented SAP SD Global Rollout Consultant who can support them with the SAP SD module rollout for one of the Europe’s largest Construction Parts Manufacturing firm – Grace Manufacturing.
They are looking for a candidate who can drive the workshops for funbctional S4 fit-gap.This is a Tokyo based role, and you will be working from home Due to Covid-19, with occasional visits to the office in Shin-Nihonbashi (once a month, or once in 3 months)
The initial contract will be from May 2022 until December 2022, and a one-year extension will be given based on your performance.
Therefore, if you have the right skillset please apply with in.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You must be able to drive workshops for funbctional S4 fit-gap
- Ability to work with users and IT Business Partners to resolve cross functional SAP and process issues.
- Need to be hands on with SAP SD (Order management) to the level where they can investigate issues and propose solutions and to engage other team members to find a solution.
- Need good communication skills and must be able to work independently. Attend support Reviews, be proactive at taking actions and giving updates to reporting function. Need to find ways to bring the problem to a faster resolution
- Participate in requirements gathering, solution proposal and delivery for enhancements and optimizations
- Deliver hands-on day to day SAP global production support, including the coordination with team members, and external consultants.
- Lead all SD related activities which includes the supervision of onsite consultants and offshore support consultants as needed.
- Participate in global rollouts and new implementations throughout all companies including system design, integration testing, user training, and post go-live support.
- Work with key business users to configure and modify SAP to meet business requirements using Best Practices.
- Create documentation suitable for internal systems control and end users which include functional and technical specifications, and training materials.
- Prepare test plans and scripts and perform unit and regression testing. Coordinate and drive end-user testing.
- Assist management in planning future business systems improvements.
- Interface with external consultants in support of business systems and applications.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Business Applications Manager.
- Good expertise in SD - Data Migration Process, Cut Over Activities, Template Prep and Business Process documentation.
- Develop and deliver training material for end users.
- Participate in post go live support activities and transition to support.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
They are a Global Consultancy Firm specialties in SAP Consulting, SAP Implementation, Change Management, Globalization, Localization, Project Management, and Strategy Advisory.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00~18:00（Mon‐ Fri）Currently Work from home
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area) and Test Paybacks etc.
- Bachelor's degree in lieu of which an additional 5+ years of SAP configuration experience in the SAP SD module.
- 3 years plus functional lead experience in SAP SD with rollout experience (>1 lifecycles), support, and post-go-live support experience
- Integration knowledge of SD module
- Experience in an SAP production support environment preferred.
- Experience in an SAP lead or supervisory role preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate with business users, stakeholders, technical teams, and various levels of management.
- Team player with a strong customer and service orientation.
- Degree level academics and logical thinking ability.
- Basic MS-Excel skills incl. VLOOKUP, PIVOT Tables etc.
- Strong understanding of business processes in SAP