【成長中フィンテック企業】シニア DevOps エンジニア
Our Client, growing Fin-tech company is looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to work in the Data Science Foundation team.
The Risk & Analytics Department lives at the core of the business model — figuring out how to take smart risk that allows for a smooth and empowering experience for all legitimate users, while also preventing fraud and protecting the company’s bottom line.
The Data Science Foundations team is responsible for building and maintaining the data infrastructure and analytical tooling that enables teams of data scientists and analysts.
If you have the passion and matching skillsets you are encouraged to apply within.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in cross-functional teams with Product managers, data engineers, data scientists to create robust and scalable infrastructure to enable data science at scale.
- Be responsible for building, improving, maintaining, and standardizing the build pipelines of our ETL, analytics, and ML-related services, so that we can experiment with confidence, reducing the time it takes to go from ideation to production.
- Advise our team of engineers on how to best set up the infrastructure for ETL and machine-learning projects.
- Setup and document best practices for development of new infrastructure and software projects.
- Collaborate with cybersecurity experts, data governance officers, and SREs to ensure our analytical infrastructure is secure and robust.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Work Location: From anywhere in Japan
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- You should be able to work with non-experts, understand their needs, and build infrastructure and tooling to support.
- Can communicate complex technical concepts clearly to non-experts
- Has extensive experience designing, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure in AWS, including but not limited to network management, S3, RDS, EMR, Glue, and more
- Has extensive experience with Python software development
- Has extensive experience with CI/CD technologies such as CircleCI, Jenkins, etc…
- Prior experience as a data engineer, software engineer, or data scientist
- Experience working in data scientist teams as a DevOps supporting ML learning and ETL projects.
- Some experience of standard Python/R data science tooling and libraries such as JupyterHub, conda, pandas, Shiny, etc…