One of leading IT service group has almost 100 million customers based in Japan and 1 billion globally as well, providing more than 70 services in a variety such as e-commerce, payment services, financial services, telecommunication, media, sports, etc.
Commerce Company Business Support Development Department (CCBD) is in charge of some of the Merchant services provided by them and various in-house applications to support business staff to operate their marketplace in Japan and overseas.
EC Business Data Analytics & Platform Section promotes data utilization based on the huge transaction data of their marketplace (number of stores: 50,000, number of products: 300 million, annual sales: over 3 trillion yen). They build a data platform to support business decision-making.
This department plans to increase the number of staff in order to strengthen the team structure as the business expands. In addition, there is a chance to develop your career and hold a management position if you will join us now and make a high performance.
- Data pipeline development
- Data warehouse architecting
- Data flow monitoring
- Data validating
- Metadata management
- Work with stakeholders including Data Product and Data Platform teams
Technologies/Tools used: Scala, Java, Python, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Prometheus, Grafana, SQL, Kafka, Tableau
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japanese deferred online payment service for online shops.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience Data Modeling
- Experience in E-Commerce services
- Strong project management skill
- Experience in using BI Tool like Tableau
- Experience in Hadoop related technologies
- Experience in promoting data utilization in the organization