A global finance firm seeks a Senior Network Engineer, to be part of the Asia Network Operations team, to be responsible for design, implementation and support of network infrastructure in Asia, with specialty in Japan extranet environment (e.g. client connectivity, low-latency trading environment, connectivity to JPX Arrownet, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc).
The successful candidate will manage and deliver network projects within proposed budget and timelines. He/she also needs to participate in a client on-boarding process conference call to represent network team to answer technical questions raised by clients.
- Design, implement and support external-facing network environment
- Ensure and enhance network services are in line with business requirement in terms of stability, resilience and performance
- Ensure global standard and best practices are implemented in all network infrastructure
- Ensure technical documentation are properly maintained
- Support and administrate firewall environment in line with IT security policy
- Manage global / regional / local network project implementation
- Provide 2nd/3rd level Asia Network operational support and implementation
- Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Minimum 5 years of technical and network operation experience in investment banking, financial institution or large enterprise environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in exchange and client connectivity
- In-depth knowledge on network technology (TCP/IP, WAN/MAN/LAN, BGP, HTTP/HTTPS, VPN, QoS, multicast), including troubleshooting of latency and availability issues in a global WAN environment
- Experience in Cisco, Juniper / Fortinet firewalls, F5 load balancers, Bluecoat Proxy Servers, wireless network technology, network management tools (HPNA, Sevone, SMARTS, Wireshark, etc)
- Knowledge in latency monitoring concepts & relevant industry solutions (Corvil, Nexus Data Broker,etc)
- Work independently in a highly dynamic environment, both individually and as a team
- Cisco Certification such as CCNP, CCIE