A global finance firm seeks an application developer (Java) for the Global Markets IT team focusing on Exchange Connectivity applications development, helping support and develop the Exchange Connectivity applications and work on improving the platforms.
Ideally, the candidate will be very familiar with front to back development and design concepts, have good communication skills and should be capable of working as part of a larger global team.
- Maintenance of the Java Connectivity Client and Exchange connectivity platform for NOI onshore deployment.
- Implement new and maintain our existing Exchange Connectivity applications on Linux using Java.
- Participate in the full project life cycle including technical analysis, design, data analysis and mapping, development and testing.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support for Exchange Connectivity applications.
- Ensure adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to company development standards.
- Liaise with the business and development teams with regards to priorities and progress of various tasks and projects.
- If necessary, help manage projects for the implementation of new systems or system upgrades within the region.
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.