A global finance firm seeks an application developer (C++) to provide maintenance of the C++ framework for a market leading algorithmic trading suite which responds to real-time market data sources and statistical signals to achieve high execution quality for internal trading desks and also their clients.
The successful candidate will be an excellent technologist with deep experience in mission critical and highly evolving systems and work closely with the Quants to bring new strategies to the market and to constantly evolve the portfolio of the algorithmic offerings of the firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help define and drive change in one of the most innovative areas within financial technology at this time.
- Maintenance of the C++ framework of algorithmic trading suite for onshore deployment
- Enhance the existing algorithm and applications supporting the algo
- Participate in the full project life cycle including technical analysis, design, data analysis and mapping, development and testing.
- Occasionally provide level 2 and 3 support for front-office applications
- Ensure adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to company development standards.
- Liaise with the business and development teams with regards to priorities and progress of various tasks and projects.
- If necessary, help manage projects for the implementation of new systems or system upgrades within the region.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Proven development experience with C++
- Experienced in Java/C++
- 3+ years’ experience of working with software development.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to exhibit high level of professionalism in team oriented environment.
- Team player that is able to work with people across different departments, countries and regions.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent