A leading self-storage company in Japan is looking for a Systems Engineer. They have a fun and relaxed workplace with a convenient location office. They are looking for a passionate software developer to design, develop and deliver software solutions, and who enjoys learning new technologies.
In this role, the successful candidate will be a team player with good problem-solving skills and be able to build efficient systems that serve user needs. The position is based at our HQ office in Osaki, Shinagawa and reports to the IT development manager.
- Develop and maintain company applications
- Code and support our building security & energy management systems. (Training will be
- Provide support for in-house and vendor developed applications
- Collaborate within an agile development team
- Analyze and improve system stability and efficiency
- .Net C#
- Azure services (Web Apps, Data Factory, SQL DB, etc.)
- Schneider Electric (Building Security & Energy Management Systems)
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- Microsoft Power platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Azure DevOps
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading self-storage company with a fun and relaxed workplace with a convenient location. A pioneer of self-storage, a relatively new service and real estate asset category in Japan.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:30am – 6:30pm, Monday to Friday
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- 2 years of software development experience
- Proficiency in C# or other programming languages (C++, Java, Python)
- Background or practical experience in object-oriented methodologies and design patterns
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in REST API and Web Application development
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server) and database design experience
- Knowledge of building security & energy management systems a plus but not required
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- requirements a plus
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD is a plus
- Educational background in Computer Science or relevant fields (Engineering, Technology,
- and applied Sciences)
- Advanced in English (Read, Write and speaking)
- Intermediate in Japanese (Speaking)