Link Platform Department is the organization develop and manage Link, the communication platform service. We take ownership of the service and delivering solution to both internal and external clients.
Product Line Management Section aim to provide services that empower customers inside and outside the group. In this role, you will work with stakeholders – Business and Engineering, in a talented and agile team to drive product development to exceed our client expectations while continuously pushing through our own strategic initiatives. Applying your talent and experience, you'll join other leaders to accelerate delivery of high-quality features and innovative services. This is a great opportunity to start or continue career growth into a leadership position.
- Work closely with other Product Delivery Managers, Engineering teams and stakeholders to contribute to improving user experience and application performance
- Lead an enthusiastic and talented team to deliver exciting and innovative features for our customers
- Collect, prioritize, and document requirements based on business needs
- Anticipate customer’s needs and gain insight into industry product development
- Responsible for ensuring quality for the innovative solutions and delivering the business vision
- Cultivate a culture of innovation by encouraging team members to experiment and pitch new techniques and ideas to enhance product features
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Understanding of Mobile Development
- Team leadership or management experience
- Experience working with different stakeholders with conflicting interests
- Japanese language ability