ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Global Insurance Client is looking for a strong leader - Cyber Security Director, for the IT Information Security department.
Cyber Security Director will be expected to:
-Play a critical role as Director of Cyber Security functional unit of Japan Information Security group to proactively protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s and customer’s information.
-Leads the Cyber Security unit which comprises 8 associates and oversees services provided by offshore teams to comprehensively cover functions of the global information security framework based on NIST CSF.
-Work closely with peer leaders of Information Security group, other IT teams, relevant internal control functions and businesses to manage cyber security agendas during normal operations and also at the time of security events or actual incident.
-Promote our Information Security programs with all local and global stakeholders.
This role is expected to have Advanced level expertise with the Japanese language.
So, if you have the right skillset, and language skills, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
-Ensure our Information Security programs are properly followed to manage systems and operational risks
-Lead the functional unit by example being demonstrated by hands-on work for the daily activities and also propose solutions to the improvement initiatives
-Immediate focuses include:
- With the capabilities of advanced threat discovery and remediation, enhance security posture, strengthen managing email used threat and application vulnerabilities
- Help enhance ransomware recovery to ensure business resilience
- Improve enterprise readiness to respond and recover from significant cyber events
- Lead responding to internal/external audits and managing the identified issues/actions, for cyber security
- Promote cloud adoption from the perspective of managing security and risk
- Act as a go-to person for cyber security agendas with all local and global stakeholders
- Communicate and liaise proactively to work with local and global counterparts for planning as well as executing various activities, and clarifying roles and responsibilities.
- Respond to changes in regulatory requirements, industry standards, and trends related to information security and analyze for implications and take measures as necessary.
- Provide a report on the progress of various programs and current security posture
- Participate in an industry event or working group such as Financials ISAC Japan as required
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday -- (WFH due to the end of Covid-19)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
-Experience in the cybersecurity-related field with experience in people management
-Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in an appropriate clear language and provide an oral presentation
-Willing to learn new things in technologies and information security
-Business Application development experience or IT Infrastructures hardening experience
-Interest in broader information security and risk management areas such as IT risk governance and third-party risk management
-CISSP or similar certification is a plus