【外資系大手保険会社】インフラ Docker SWARM エンジニア
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a Fortune 500, Global Insurance Company. If you have the skills and experience and are interested in taking a lead role of building and running distributed infrastructure services, including various hardware/software technologies, you are highly encouraged to apply.
Our Fortune 500 Insurance Client is looking for a talented Infrastructure Docker SWARM Engineer to join the IT Infra Solution Engineering Team.
Dockers/SWARM Engineer will be responsible for:
- Planning and leading the deployment of Dockers SWARM: database software, tools, and best practices.
- Will provide technical support in Linux OS asL4 or L4: design, development, implementation, and consulting to the organization members.
- Will also be responsible to plan, lead, documenting, and integrating complex database, business intelligence, data appliance, and tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups.
- Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution, and integration planning.
- Enough experience support Linux OS as L3 or L4
- Support any package system on Linux at OS level
- Setup and maintain Docker SWARM (Mirantis Kubernetes) environment with UCP, Traefik (https://traefik.io/), Interlock, and DTR
- Provide support in straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability, and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and patch deployments
- Partners with application and production staff and customers to identify needs, opportunities and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practices align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practices within the technical area
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Monday to Friday - 9 am to 6 pm JST --- also work from home till the end of Covid-19 situation
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with Linux OS as L3 or L4
- Should be able to support any package system on Linux at OS Level
- Knowledge of Dockers SWARM (Mirantis Kubernetes) environment with UPS, Traefik, Interlock and DTR
- Knowledge of storage, operating systems, and some ETL
- L3 level technical skillsets – ability to handle most advanced technical problems
- Studies in Computer Science or related discipline and work experience in IT
- Experience as Systems DBA, or Application DBA or Application Developer or Middleware technologist in a supported DBMS
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Has the motivation and ability to carry out complex database problem-solving to resolution
- Has an aptitude for planning, implementing and debugging DBMS software and related tools