We know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join them, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The ‘Global Commercial Analytics’ Team is part of the GS&O team, this group is responsible for targeting and acquiring prospects and delivering world-class Analytics, Insights and Data Products for the Global Corporate Payments portfolios. This analyst role, based out of Tokyo-Japan, would be a part of GCA team would be responsible for performing strategic analyses, synthesizing conclusions, and communicating recommendations to partners aimed at driving revenue through prospect acquisitions.
The position is part of a highly collaborative environment, interacting with and influencing partners across the Global Commercial Service’s business at them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners in Sales and Marketing to understand business objectives/challenges and provide solutions
- Design and deliver insightful analyses and reporting to measure performance across several sales channels and initiatives
- Partner with numerous teams and act as a liaison to drive innovation and identify areas of opportunity
- Develop actionable data-driven insights through a deep understanding of the business and its data
- Independently manage cross-collaboration among marketing, sales, capabilities and modeling teams to ensure targeting strategies are appropriately incorporated and deployed/tracked in a timely manner
- Proactively communicate status/results with leadership and stakeholders, plus managing meetings and committees to ensure controls and governance
Offer of employment with their is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great work-life balance and office environment!
The company provides innovative payment solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours/day) *1 day in a week: 7 hours. 37 hours/week
(100% remote work now, hybrid after COVID)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to build and retain strong working relationships
- Ability to interact effectively and deliver compelling messages to business leaders across various band levels
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and across a matrix organization partnering with cross-functional teams and external vendors to deliver solutions at top speed
- Demonstrated ability / proven track record of converting business needs into analytical plans and following up on them
- Strong analytical / conceptual thinking acumen to solve business problems and articulate key findings to senior leaders / stakeholders in a succinct and concise manner
- Ability to project-manage effectively, and manage several concurrent projects through collaboration across teams / geographies
- Expertise using SAS / SQL skills.
- Experience with Hive, Python preferred.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and Economics) preferred.