【外資系保険会社】Senior Software Development Engineer (English Only)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer in the Digital Engineering Team.
The Senior Development Engineer will focus on:
- The design, development, and deployment of web-based applications, hybrid mobile apps, and APIs.
- The developer will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the application, including supporting solution design, implementing features end to end, and supporting the deployment into production.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Implement, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including web applications, API services, and databases
- Write code to specification for all application tiers required for a given task
- Be an active member of a scrum agile team, participating in all required ceremonies and own the completion of user stories
- Develop against best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years experience working with information technologies and software engineering
- Ability to work in full-stack web development environment using ReactJS, Redux, and NodeJs
- Experience with Java Spring boot a plus
- Experience working with build automation and CI/CD tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions