ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Lead Software Development Engineer in the Digital Engineering Team.
The Lead Development Engineer will focus on:
- Design, development, and deployment of web-based applications, hybrid mobile apps, and API development.
- The Development Lead will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the application, including driving the solution design, managing the development team, and supporting the deployment into production.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Implement, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including web applications, API services, and databases
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Ensure code quality of development team by enforcing best practices and regularly performing code reviews
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience working with information technologies and software engineering
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages, Java Spring Boot and React are a plus
- Experience working with build automation and CI/CD tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions