ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Sales Force (SDFC) Software Development Engineer in the Digital Engineering Team.
The SFDC Engineer will be:
- Responsible for a team that monitors, analyzes, design and develops applications.
- In charge of maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications needed to keep business running.
- Lead development projects to ensure they meet the company’s business requirements and goals, as well as working with other departments to establish their software needs.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Creates and executes Project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing need and requirements.
- Leading complex projects that require a deep understanding of the Salesforce cloud/web application logic and platform dependencies
- Excellent work experience in relevant areas and ability to visualize a solution and possible issues
- Communicating with Stake holders, business and development teams to enable quality deliverables
- Experience managing effective software development methodologies & tools
- Experience managing both internal & 3rd party development/delivery teams, onsite & offshore
- Experience delivering multi-channel customer experience initiatives on Salesforce platform
- Ability and willingness to engage in all phases and levels of the delivery process
- Familiarity leveraging Agile methodologies for development and delivery
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to other team
- Prepares for engagements reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Identifies and manages project risk and issues
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Overall of experience in IT
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Experience leading a development team