ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Data Analyst in the Digital Engineering Team, in the IT & Technology Division
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Changing technology trends, migrating legacy data warehouses to the cutting-edge Big Data platforms, and driving data utilization.
- Integrate data processing and data itself from legacy data warehouse applications into a company standard Big Data infrastructure to provide business units with a data infrastructure environment that allows them to accelerate on utilizing company data.
- As the owner of the company's essential data (or database applications), establish data management guidelines and create a standard data management environment.
- Working with a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team to achieve a common goal in an agile delivery fashion
***This role would be best suited for an experienced PL/PM with an application engineering backbone.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Maintain the in-charge application stable and robust (from perspective of technology currency, DR/BCP plan, application inventory and etc.)
- Lead or manage projects as IT lead and closely working with business stakeholders/teams.
- Establish data management guidelines and educate other App owners
- Keep data related inventories up to date, such as data object lists, application CRUD, etc.
- Measure, analyze and improve metrics related to database applications and data
- Work closely with Data team in order to establish an optimal data infrastructure and governance
- Work closely with other App owners, Analysts and Architects in aligning with their Global Platform Reference Architecture
- Coordinate and collaborate with their global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers.
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years of experience in IT industry
- 3+ years of experience in delivering projects in Agile fashion
- Experienced in Cloud migration and deployment automation
- 3+ years of experience with any combination of the following: database technology, application development, data modeling and data migration.
- Strong knowledge on RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server and etc) and NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Cassandra, etc…)
- Essential knowledge on Hadoop and eco-systems
- Experienced in Cloud setup and migration, preferably in Azure
- Expertise on REST APIs, ESB and ETLs
- Hands-on experience in: -- Application Development using RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server and etc) or NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Cassandra, etc) -- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc) -- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc)
- BI tool (QlikSense/View, Tableau and etc)