【外資系ITサービスコンサルティング会社】Global Payroll System Deployment PMO
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s fastest-growing IT Technology and Consulting company, they are looking for a talented Global Payroll System Deployment PMO to support work on an ongoing project with one of the biggest retail clients in Japan.
The name of the project is - Global Payroll System Implementation Project. The Objective of the project is to deploy the Global Payroll System. This is a long-term project, and you will be given an extension after the initial 12 months of the project. Travel might be required to the UK (United Kingdom).
If you are bilingual and have good technical skills, you are encouraged to apply within.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sub-lead the global payroll system deployment project based on SAP EC Pay.
- Design the global payroll system with Client lead and prime partner with knowledge of global payroll business.
- Support the HR and IT departments in the target countries (US/KR) to promote the project from the standpoint of GHQ (the project is mainly local)
- Build a good relationship with the various stakeholders
- Effectively and appropriately communicate the information to the stakeholders
- Build a cooperation relationship with the stakeholders across the company -- Work with the business leaders/managers within GHQ to assure the success of the project
- Work together with various stakeholders for achieving the objective and the performance of the project
- Day-to-day management of the status, issues/risks
- Creation of the reports in accordance with the project management life cycle, creation of the presentation materials and meeting minutes
- Clarify the root cause of the issues/risks, take actions for resolving the issues to resolve/reduce the issues/risks
- Review/validate the status and quality of various project deliverables, provide feedback and update deliverables
【会社概要 | Company Details】
One of leading an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri） (WFH is also possible)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Transportation expenses up to 20,000 yen per month, plus Paid leave, plus Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, and work-related accident insurance), Periodic health examination, and Employment insurance,
No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- SAP EC Pay knowledge, implementation and operation experience
- Knowledge of payroll operations
- PM or PMO experience in large scale global IT projects
- Familiarity with general project management techniques such as PMBOK
- Skills for Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Customer-focused approach
- Strong attention to detail / Process oriented / Problem solver / Proactive, self-starter