A growing startup is looking for a fullstack engineer focused on more frontend to join their team. The candidate will work on an application used to reduce unproductive work though QR code and app using QR and authentication technology, you can easily manage seats, schedule appointments, manage company equipment, and send mail.
They are looking forward to further evolving these services and developing new features. They are looking for a developer who can be entrusted with the development of microservices.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers to deliver high-quality frontend components and backend services
- Participate in and contribute to the planning processes to design products that fit within business and technical constraints
- Respond quickly and independently to the rapidly changing needs of users
- Develop and optimize both backend and frontend service and infrastructure
【会社概要 | Company Details】
They’re building several in-house products such as a social network for companies that focuses on managing company goals like a QR code-based security protocol for push notifications.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flextime（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Web development practical 5 years or longer
- UI / UX design practical experience
- Experience in using build tools / task runner such as gulp, webpack, browserify etc
- Experience in locating and improving the bottleneck of front end performance
- Experience in TypeScript, Less, Sass