【大手証券会社】Unix & ストレージ アドミニストレーター
A global finance firm is seeking a Unix & Storage Administrator to support the core infrastructure production services, working as a team with members in diverse, distributed locations across Asia Pacific, Japan, Europe, and USA.
- Provide in-depth support in the core infrastructure production services. Work as a whole team with members in diverse locations including Asia Pacific, Japan, Europe, and USA.
- Ensure system availability and smooth operations, troubleshooting, incident investigation, emergency escalation, and root cause analysis.
- Perform system administration tasks like software installation, configuration, software patching, system monitoring, performance tuning, capacity planning, and disaster recovery drills.
- Lead projects and work with senior managers, and assist tasks in project prioritization, allocating resources, budgeting and project deployment.
- Work with Cross Platform Engineering team to deliver solutions. Help to define requirements from operational perspective, negotiate for schedules, drive and implement engineered solutions.
- Carry out system changes by following the company policies and change management procedures, including requirement collection, proposing changes, impact assessment, testing in non-production environment, presentation in Change Management meetings, obtaining approvals, rolling out to production, and post-checking.
- Understand, negotiate & respond to IT security, auditing, compliance and regulatory requirements. Make sure systems & services are conforming to approved standards & requirements.
- Manage vendor services on Core Services products, submit support cases and keep track the status, drive vendor to deliver solutions, fixes, and reports.
- Interact with business and IT users to fulfill their day-to-day operations, inquiries, requests, and to keep the business running as usual.
- Provide technical documentations of system architecture, operation procedures or run books.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Experience in supporting UNIX, Storage
- Good script programming in Python/Perl, shell is a must. Need to embrace concept of SRE (Site Reliance Engineering)
- Highly vigilant in IT Governance and IT Security
- A good team player with proven track record in project planning and a vision of infrastructure system architecture
- Ability to coordinate and work with global teams in global hours
- Strong support of experience of enterprise Level Red Hat Linux
- Good experience of UNIX virtualization via Vmware
- Good experience of how UNIX interact with enterprise level UNIX management: LDAP
o authentication, NFS, Ansible Tower, DevOps
- Good experience in both Veritas cluster and native Red Hat clustering
- Good understanding of how HDS Filer (for both NFS and CIFS) operates
- Good understanding of how IBM Tape library operate