A growing AI Startup is looking for a technically strong engineering leader to own and lead in developing state-of-the-art AI-powered applications. In this role, you will work closely with both software development and product teams to deliver high quality, scalable products. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best product with the most efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all the stakeholders to assemble the team, assign responsibility, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit. Successful candidates will have a technical background, be detailed & data-driven and have excellent problem solving abilities.
The team will work on a diverse technology stack from EDA, SOA, UI frameworks, big-data, and ML algorithms. As a TPM, you will drive various initiatives for the Development team, interface with the Product team to define the roadmap, be responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects which will directly impact the growth of a startup company.
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for the AI in the local and international markets their business goals.
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Have excellent project management skills in prioritization, planning of projects and features, stakeholder management, and tracking of internal & external commitments.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
This venture company provides cutting-edge AI solutions to improve people's quality of work and life. This is a multi-cultural environment with team members from 19 different nationalities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee
- Software Development experience; Experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- Deep hands-on technical expertise.
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Software development experience in Linux, NodeJS (and/or Python), RDBMS, building web services and highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business and technical vision.
- Great customer service and people management skills