Production Incident Handling, which includes temporary solution execution, root cause analysis, and report creation. This member will manage business user requests handling, such as system inquiry, data exporting, impact analysis, etc.
Additionally, tasks include application verification (when changes are done for production), system monitoring, development for (urgent but small) system changes, and application migration to production environment after business time or in holidays.
- Work independently with supervision of Senior team member
- Should be a good team player and take ownership for responsible assigned tasks
- Good professional behavior and attitude
- Take ownership of tasks including any customer communication and handle queries / clarifications from the customer
- Ensure quality of deliverables through self-review
- Responsible for coordination with other support groups (such as infrastructure, vendor etc.)
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A global IT consulting company that provides onsite/offshore model IT solutions.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Web Application development experience
- Strong in technical skills mentioned below required. Profile of type A or B:
A: .NET with Oracle (or) SQL
B: Java with Oracle (or) SQL
- Experience or strong interest in maintenance
- Reading and Writing e-mails in Japanese and English (Higher than JLPT N4)
- Experience in insurance industry will be a good to have
- Good understanding on Onsite-Offshore business model
- ITIL knowledge
- Application Production Support experience