【外資系SIer】ERPリード (SAP, Oracle, Dynamics)
A global SIer is hiring an ERP Functional Lead. The successful candidate should have experience in any of the ERP like SAP, Oracle SCM, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX or any other ERP
You can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgrades to accelerate your professional and personal development.
- Facilitate the implementation for ERP project
- Taking part in requirement gathering workshops and coordinating with offshore team
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and do FIT GAP
- Preparation of Business Bule print (BBP) or Business requirement document (BRD)
- Act as liaison with client
- Perform Unit testing, System testing, UAT and pilot workshops
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the offshore team.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of ERP
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy client’s needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of PP
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
Our client is a German Systems Integrator operating as a onshore/offshore model, mainly taking digital transformation projects.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in a full cycle ERP (SAP/Infor /Dynamics) implementation
- Experience as a functional production planning consultant (manufacturing consultant)
- Understanding of at least one module of ERP
o Manufacturing (Production plan, Forecasting, Capacity planning, Bill of Material, Make to Order)
o Supply Chain
o Sales & Distribution
o Procurement & Inventory
- Specific experience with implementation methodologies and projects standards.
Applicants with prior ERP Implementation background are expected to possess below additional skills:
o Experience with implementation as a subject matter expert and represent customers business requirements.
o Must be able to produce specific examples of your own work product (e.g. business requirements, design, output, and training plans, etc.)
Applicants with prior Dynamics AX manufacturing, SAP PP, Functional Consulting background are expected to possess below additional skills:
o Implementation experiences with any ERP in a position where significant implementation responsibilities were managed