Leading IT solution company is looking for a Mobile Engineer (React Native) for the Transportation Management Team of the Logistics department in their Group.
The team focuses on the design, development, and deployment of web-based applications, hybrid mobile apps, and APIs.
This developer will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the application, including supporting solution design, implementing features, and supporting the deployment into production.
- Develop the core business mobile applications
- Write code to specification for all application tiers required for a given task
- Be an active member of a scrum agile team, participating in all required ceremonies, and own the completion of user stories
- Develop against best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
- Participate in peer and code review, to ensure code quality
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working with information technologies and software engineering
- Strong skill with development experience for hybrid mobile applications using React Native.
- Familiar with HTTP/HTTPS, RESTful, Axios, FetchApi, swagger, other related protocols and tools, and be able to integrate with the backend efficiently.
- Proficient in at least one Native UI framework, and be able to develop prototype functions quickly.
- Familiar with deployment pipeline to the different stores (Google, Apple)
- Familiar with device monitoring using Firebase/Crashlytics
- Familiar with background synchronization process with backend
- Have experience in performance optimization and a deep understanding of related skills. And be able to propose improvements and optimization suggestions for products based on the experience in the development process, as well as provide high-quality solutions for customer needs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Full-stack development
- Spring Framework - The Spring Architecture tests understanding of the organization and areas of the utility of the Spring modules, and how they fit together in the Spring architecture.
- Java ORM & NoSQL - SQL, Hibernate, MyBatis, Redis, Memcached
- Have experience in IOS/Android and other Native system development.
- Have experience in React.JS web system development.
- Familiar with Node/npm, can develop tools, and optimize the compilation and build process.
- Familiar with commonly used design patterns and be able to apply them to actual projects.
- Familiar with unit test implementation using jest / mocha
- Knowledge about offline-first applications
- Familiar with code quality standards and tools (ESLint, Sonarqube, etc)
- Understand project management, can effectively carry out self-management, and cooperate with projects for efficient management.
- Familiar with DevOps, understand Docker, Jenkins, shell, and other CI/CD related tools, and be able to complete product building, packaging, integration, deployment, and release independently
- Have experience in DDD