A growing Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning company is seeking a Support/customer success engineer as a point of contact to guarantee the right level of customer success to satisfaction.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual who is willing to learn new technologies and innovate, has strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, as well as the ability to take on multiple responsibilities at once. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with teams distributed internationally and excellent English language and culture skills.
- Be the main point of contact to respond to incoming support requests for our products, and communicate directly with the customer to solve the issues as well as take care of the workflow to escalate the problems after triage to the right team.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve customer support requests, often working closely with the engineering team to resolve issues
- Evaluate Service Level accomplishments proposing improvements and carry out regular meetings with the customers to review the service performance and coordinate/execute actions for continuous improvement.
- Ability to participate in on-call support out of office hours on a rotation basis
Our client is a growing Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning company that created a platform to easily deploy and run AI workloads on edge devices, taking advantage of AI accelerators and to run complex distributed workloads on a cluster of IoT devices, the fog/MEC, and cloud, all managed by a SaaS platform. They were an early global leader in network virtualization, and offer the industry a complete overlay technology that integrates with cloud platforms, such as OpenStack. They have delivered the first truly open, vendor-agnostic network virtualization solution available to the OpenStack community.
Flextime available (Mon - Fri); Remote work (within Japan)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Ability to read and assess a piece of code
- Experience being between devs and customer communicates well, can broker agreements, etc.
- Scripting (Bash, Python) is a must
- Manage customer requests, be nice, patient, empathetic, etc.
- Expectation management
- Proactivity, curiosity, follow through to figure out problems and details before passing them along.
- Ability to think from different perspectives
- Be at home in Linux / Unix-like systems, shell (as a sysadmin)
- Networking basics (tcp/ip, SSL / TLS, DNS, …).
- Basic issue tracking experience (e.g. JIRA, Redmine, OTRS)