【上場大手アパレル企業】アプリケーションエンジニア （シニアQA エンジニア）
A global apparel company is hiring general application engineers.
What We Do?
They are building everything themselves in order to provide the world's highest level of customer experiences and services to all their customers. For example, they have been working on a digital commerce platform fully integrated stores with EC, a global supply chain that will improve day by day with machine-learning and data completely linking with planning, production and logistics, data lakes to store accurate data of product/project/plan (e.g. demand forecast, trend information) as Big Data, as well as a data linkage infrastructure to support, evolve, and expand global data linkage.
Why They Need You?
To compete with competitors in the world as a company based in Japan, they must actively invest in IT and constantly create new services. Using the latest advancing technology, beneficial IT as “proactive IT” enables them to accomplish globalization, cloud computing, and mobile computing, so that they aim for further expansion and growth of the business in the future. As the role assigned to in-house engineers is enhancing, they are looking for new members to join us, to use cutting-edge IT technology and accelerate the growth of the company.
An Application Engineer, in particular, takes a core role of system building and operation, as a vital existence. You will be responsible for tasks involving basic system design, actual building, testing, service launch, and operation. As a senior engineer, you are also required to take the initiative in conducting design/implementation reviews for other engineers and resolving issues regarding architecture, design, scalability, and performance. Application engineers are divided into the sub-categories as below. You will find many opportunities to play an active role with the scale expansion of the company.
You will engage in implementing a strategy for quality management, and identifying quality problems of the company's digital eco-system, especially through the power of test automation
Why You Should Join Us?
- Allows you to expect great growth as an engineer by engaging in platform development and operation covering product planning, production, logistics, and sales of world-class fashion apparel brands with great influence.
- Enables you to improve your technical skills working with engineers from all over the world who have high technical capabilities.
- Enables you to step up your engineering level because advanced technology is introduced with a sense of speed in an enterprise scale.
- Enables you to demonstrate leadership by participating as a core member, because the team is in the process of expanding.
- Allows you to take on difficult challenges as a member of the flat organizational team that even CTO participates in code reviews and design reviews, since IT investment is active company-wide.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a listed apparel company which has successfully expanded their business across the US, Europe and Asia. The company is merging their e-commerce sites, mobile apps, and stores into a simple shopping experience to improve usability. They have been actively working to strengthen the organization as well as developing IT systems in-house. This is a great opportunity to join this famous company in their transition stage! Great work life balance and benefits!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Logical thinking. Ability to understand an intention and background, and to lead to solving problems regardless of language.
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese or English.
- Passion for IT technology, Sincere attitude toward problem solving, Positive attitude, a strong sense of responsibility and flexible thinking.
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Experience in system basic design, detailed design and testing.
- Experience in system operation.
- Basic infrastructure knowledge and experience.
- Experience in development/operation of API, Batch, etc., for B2C.
- Experience in building and operating business systems in Fashion Apparel industry or EC,
- Experience in using the Cloud of main cloud providers such as AWS, GCP.
- Experience as a lead engineer in a multinational team.
- Experience in building frameworks, or libraries, commonly/generally used.
- Experience in building and operating a large-scale web service.
- Experience in building and operating a supply chain of production, logistics, etc.
- Experience in developing and operating together with an external partner and system integrator.
- Knowledge of automation technology such as continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience and understanding of test methodologies and quality control.
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience in developing a distributed system, high-level parallel processing system, or high availability system.