The quality enhancement team provides structured feedback of our client’s products/services to the engineering and customer experience teams. Quality metrics includes “Coverage” and “Passrate” tracking across the use cases and their subparts. The analytics team is designed to capture structured feedback, track critical metrics and develop actionable insights around AI models on a continuous basis.
- Develop crisp intuitive dashboards that provide relevant information based on the metric definitions.
- Work with various stakeholders who are placed in multiple global locations to provide or seek support.
- Understand and design data schema in Hadoop or PostGres
- Make required SQL transformations
- Build Tableau reports or in other comparable reporting interface
- Do required statistical analysis in R or Python and make required presentations/keynotes
- Ensure timely and accurate data is available in the dashboards
- Plan and execute projects in a timely fashion meeting the business partner requirements
- Clearly communicate progress on the projects
- Organize and “wrangle” large datasets so that you can get actionable insights from them. This may include finding innovative ways to combine fields of data that don’t naturally mesh together.
- Do exploratory data analysis so you can navigate a dataset and come out with some broad conclusions based on some initial appraisal.
- How to use algorithms and programming to efficiently go through large datasets and apply treatments, filters and conditions to your data.
- Create meaningful data visualizations that communicate your findings and relate them back to how your insights create business impact.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A global IT consulting company that provides onsite/offshore model IT solutions.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Good understanding of RDBMs data concepts and unstructured data- Very strong SQL /querying skills
- Hands on experience in extraction, mining and transformation and presentation of data on various reporting tools like Tableau, Qlikview, etc
- High comfort in working with Excel
- Experience coordinating activities across a global team; Decent Understanding of applied statistical terminologies
- Exploratory analysis and Hypothesis testing - using R/Python
- High attention to detail and Decent articulation skills
- Desired experience working with global teams
- Communicate the understanding to Business audience
- Continuous process improvement/ Quality experience is a plus