Our client works to solve social issues in many industries across Japan. For example, patient care for healthcare providers, resource management for nursing homes, and AI-based quality care for the injured and elderly.
Develop challenging products to solve social issues in a wide range of business domains from scratch! This role involves developing web application products on top of a machine-learning backend framework for customers in medicine, finance, robotics, HR, and many other areas.
- Architect, design, and implement end-user branded web applications (backend)
- Develop and maintain core web infrastructure underlying all products (API server, user identity, payments, access control, etc..)
The development environment depends on the products; these are examples subject to be changed in the future.
- Backend: Node.js / Python / etc.
- Frontend: React / Vue.js / etc.
- Database: PostgreSQL / MongoDB / etc.
- Platforms: AWS EKS / Nomad / etc.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client has one of Japan's largest platforms for creating solutions through AI & DX, providing solutions to more than half of Japan's top 100 companies.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with Web App development experience
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc...)
- Good understanding of application and cloud security
- Strong knowledge of languages and frameworks such as Node.js, Python, React, TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of networks and databases
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with working at startups
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Experience with competitive coding sites like @AtCoder, LeetCode, and HackerRank