Our client is one of the oldest and largest PTS in Japan. Their market-leading matching engine provides a low-latency, high-capacity venue with a reputation for rock-solid stability and reliability.
They are diverse and inclusive, with more than 30 nationalities working in the same office. The organization is flat with close collaboration between staff and management. Their vision is to become the leader in the exchange technology space, offering innovative products and services to our market participants.
- Augment the back-end focused Strategic Software Development team
- Build front-end solutions for market surveillance, operation, and control interfaces of the matching engine, SOR, and order entry gateway
- Help publish dynamic content to our public websites or improve client experience in the client portal
- Design efficient processes to ensure safe system operation for multiple businesses
- Support client inquiries and calls during off-business hours
- Perform occasional system health checks during weekends
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading financial solution service company operates a highly sophisticated Proprietary Trading System (PTS) for the trading of Japanese equities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in SPA development with React, Vue.js, or other
- Experience in unit/e2e testing for web applications using Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, or other
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience with Websockets, REST API, RPC
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience in express.js, next.js
- Experience with other server side languages (Java, C++, Python, Rust)