A growing Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning company is seeking a Solution Engineer to join their teams.
You will be responsible for the development of a software platformthat utilizes AI and image sensors. The Platform development consists of AI application development that utilizes image sensors, software platform development that integrates image sensors, devices and cloud, and cloud service development (Smart Camera Service) that controls camera devices and AI applications. You will be responsible for the development of the Smart Camera Service.
- Requirements analysis and architecture study for Smart Camera Service
- Leading the development team to commercialize the Smart Camera Service
- Confirmation of operation of development deliverables and source code review
- Participate with the product manager in the requirements analysis, enriching the discussions to get a deep understanding of the customer expectations, advising if needed to facilitate the features definition and execution through formulating the right technical requirements and recommendations
- Handle proof of concept deployments, training and support after releasing
- Contribute to excel the product documentation providing feedback to the related stakeholders (Product Manager and Technical writer) in order to meet expectations
- Maintain a continuous integration and delivery platform
- Containerized platform operations
Our client is a growing Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning company that created a platform to easily deploy and run AI workloads on edge devices, taking advantage of AI accelerators and to run complex distributed workloads on a cluster of IoT devices, the fog/MEC, and cloud, all managed by a SaaS platform. They were an early global leader in network virtualization, and offer the industry a complete overlay technology that integrates with cloud platforms, such as OpenStack. They have delivered the first truly open, vendor-agnostic network virtualization solution available to the OpenStack community.
Flextime available (Mon - Fri); Remote work (within Japan)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience and leadership in a position such as pre-sales engineer, solution engineer, application development engineer, IT architect, SRE, DevOps engineer
- Knowledge and experience with large scale infrastructures of 100nodes or more, virtualization, containers, middleware, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with Python and Java development
- Experience developing in multiple cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience in R&D development utilizing open source is desirable.
- Experience in developing systems using IoT platforms is desirable.
- Experience in development using CI/CD is desirable
- Experience in operating cloud services is desirable.