A global finance firm is seeking a strong hands on developer for various projects, using a range of technologies, including rebuilding Win desktop GUIs using modern web technologies, replacing old middleware between services, building new Bloomberg and Reuters libraries etc.
With strong problem solving abilities and a keen interest in financial markets, the successful candidate will be a proactive team player with a drive for success and a discipline to meet tight deadlines under pressure. Experience developing front office trading systems and having an understanding of finance (equity) product life cycle, trade booking, risk and P&L calculation is an advantage.
- Support, maintain, enhance, rebuild applications depending on specific projects
- Implement strategic solutions for Asia initiatives projects
- Work closely with global/regional development and support team to improve the resiliency and stability of applications
- Work closely with partners in trading, operations, finance & back office technology groups to coordinate development and testing appropriately
- Follow the SDLC – collect user requirement, build the solution, compile test cases, work with QA and partner for UAT, support and prepare release / deployment process
- Work closely with production support team to provide L2 and L3 support
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Hands-on experience with C#, or Java, or any object oriented programming language
- Full stack developer, GUI and server side development experience
- Familiar with SQL database schema, index and stored procedures
- Having strong interest in financial markets
- A good team player and fast learner
- Knowledge with non-SQL database, MongoDB, Redis, etc
- Python 3: Scripting, pandas/numpy, backtesting
- Web Technology: Experience with the MEAN stack and an eagerness to promote the use of alternative technology in our platform
- Computer Science degree holder or above