Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for three (3) Cloud PaaS – Infrastructure Engineers who will be responsible for Engineering and maintaining Infrastructure Azure as an Application platform in PaaS technologies.
Brief of the role:
- Managing platforms and applications on the cloud platform
- You will be responsible for the on-boarding, security aspect, back-ups and exit strategy for the applications and the platforms on to the cloud platforms
- You will also design, develop, and do testing for the existing platforms and applications.
- You will closely work with the Product Management, Architecture, and Delivery teams to understand product requirements and roadmap from both a business, technical, and delivery
- You will collaborate with the teams to commit to delivering stories/tasks/defects within a sprint cycle.
- You will participate in the current agile development process as well.
- V-Net, Azure FW, App Gateway, NSG, Route Table for NW
- Azure DevOps, Azure Active Directory for RBAC for DevOps and Access Control
- AKS, Cosmos DB, Redis, KeyVault, App Service in ASE, Logic App in ISE, etc. for Application
- TLS/SSL communication, DNS for integration
- ARM template and Scripting for automation
- Engineering on the Cloud platform with Azure Cloud technologies, Docker Swarm, and CI/CD
- Migrate Infrastructure components, Container, CI/CD platform, DB, MQ, Job Scheduler, Log Analysis, Monitoring tools, into Cloud-based technologies
- Knowledge - Azure-based NW, Storage, DB, Container, Directory Service Batch, DevOps
- Instruct Application developer and Infra engineer/operator to onboard the Azure platform with allying with compliance
- Troubleshoots issues after escalation on within technical area of responsibilities
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and patch deployments
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practices within own technical area
- Partners with application development and security teams to modernize policies, rules, and processes
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Work From Home due to Covid-19
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Must have knowledge of MS Azure Cloud – will have to manage applications and platforms on Azure Cloud
- Experience in Networks, Storage, Databases (Azure Sequel &/or COSMOS DB)
- Experience of Container, Directory Service Batch, DevOps, Testing Automation, Access management
- Years of IT Infrastructure work experience
- Years or more experience within content management as a developer, administrator, engineer, consultant or a middleware technologist in WebSphere, Containers and Bamboo
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management.