Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for a Fullstack Infrastructure Engineer who is strong with Containers and CICD technology, for their Tokyo office.
- You will be responsible for engineering and maintaining the Infrastructure of Docker SWARM and CI/CD platform with predominantly focusing on:
- SWAM network, RHEL, Disk Storage, NFS, DTR, UCP, Tarefik, Interlock, TLS cert renew, access control with SSD for Docker
- Bamboo, Sonar Qube, Artifactory, RHEL storage, DB for CI/CD tools
- Use and build on IBM-WAS as an Application platform
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Troubleshoots issues after escalation on within technical area of responsibilities
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and patch deployments
- Establish and update local standards and best practices within own technical area
- Partners with application development and security teams to modernize policies, rules, and processes
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Work From Home due to Covid-19
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Must have knowledge of MS Azure Cloud
- Must have hands-on experience with designing, building, configuring, integrating and managing key components of fully automated tool stack
- Experience in Networks, Storage, Databases (Azure Sequel &/or COSMOS DB)
- Experience of Container, Directory Service Batch, DevOps, Testing Automation, Access management
- Knowledge of Bamboo, Sonar Qube, Artifactory, RHEL storage, DB for CI/CD tools
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management.