Global famous financial company is seeking a Project Manager to join the IT division in Tokyo, to support delivering global projects.
As an Agile Project Manager/Delivery Manager the incumbent will manage one or more agile and/or hybrid projects, in order to deliver upon strategic enterprise objectives via a multi-disciplinary and dynamic cross-departmental team of professionals. This role will enable both Waterfall and Agile based delivery capabilities as well as applying the Hybrid delivery model for related projects, adding further value by directly supporting the usage of Agile knowledge & practice to bring about delivery efficiencies.
The Agile PM/DM will focus on successfully delivering complex projects through the optimization of team dynamics and executing delivery interface support (internal and external stakeholder management) and planning (inclusive of budget, scope, and risk management). This role will work with the project sponsor or product owner to define and implement the delivery roadmap and key interdependencies across projects and programs.
This role will have a direct correlation and implementation of decisions that build high performing teams, where the PM/DM will foster team members energy and motivation to bring about success.
This position includes Scrum Master role to facilitate & run self-organizing and managing Squad Team/s to deliver product increments.
- Successful management of the delivery of projects and products using appropriate agile project management methodology
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team – working with the scrum master to enable squad based delivery
- Management of one or more cross-functional & multidisciplinary team(s)
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (MVP, production)
- Provide regular reports on delivery health including time, cost, scope and benefits.
- Establish a project & product view of critical path milestones and ensure tracking and reporting against these
- Assess and report key delivery risks, issues and dependencies
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a major global life insurance company that operates in 19 countries and regions in Canada, the United States, and Asia.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Project Management Experience
- Understanding Insurance product and operations (Life Insurance or Financial Institutions preferred)
- Proven experience in delivering projects and products following an Agile or Hybrid methodology
- Strong planning and organization skills with the ability to work independently with minimal direction in situations requiring adaption to changes
- Ability to create and deliver meaningful presentations and insights back to key stakeholders throughout the organization (both across levels and functions)
- Hands-on experience driving development & implementing improvement of business processes within large organizations
- Solid understanding of the Agile methods of delivery and ability to refine methods to optimize delivery
- ACP, Scrum Master, or Product Owner certification is an advantage