Our client is looking for a strong Key Account Support executive, within the IT Team. Due to covid-19, this is an (almost) 100% work-from-home position, and MFTBC is working towards making WFH a normal practice even after the Covid-19 situation ends.
If you have the matching skills, please apply asap.
We offer an exciting, challenging position in cross-functional IT application & project management. As part of our motivated and talented team, you will be directly involved in the future development of our IT application landscape to support the sales and aftersales of our innovative trucks and buses in over 170 markets worldwide.
Our team provides IT services to external customers, as well as our internal colleagues from Customer Services, Marketing and Sales; you will be part of a diverse and challenging environment and get the opportunity to show your talent and ambition while managing your own projects and taking responsibility as key account for your colleagues in Customer Services.
While working on your own projects you will experience autonomy and empowerment, which are an integral part of our philosophy. You will be able to adjust your working schedule by utilizing our flextime system, and work from your home as well!
Effective stakeholder and project management require agility and concentration, which will be your greatest assets in your career. As an avid learner and critical thinker, you will have great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Understand operational requirements of business users and advise them on lean and user-friendly solutions
- Manage effective and timely implementation of IT solutions
- Participate in product selection & consulting support as and when required
- Manage & coordinate team members of our service providers to support users with change management and hassle-free use of SAP
- Address functional & technical concerns by coordinating with relevant teams to ensure ongoing operations of our systems (in particular SAP), and strife to improve IT processes in
customer Services in general.
- Experience in working with classic (waterfall) as well as agile methodologies for software development projects
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）WFH
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Working experience in IT or Supply Chain – knowledge of Marketing / Aftersales / Outbound logistics is preferred
- Experience in solution definition, and internal customer/client presentation
- Experience in SAP is preferable
- Strong communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Project management experience in delivering IT solutions (PM/PMO for Implementation / upgrade / support)