Our client leading global automobile company is looking for a strong Site Reliability Engineer, within the IT Team.
(Due to covid-19, this is an (almost) 100% work-from-home position, and they will be working towards making WFH a normal practice even after the Covid-19 situation ends.)
If you have the matching skills, please apply asap.
- Lead Digital Transformation project from a technical platform and architecture perspective.
- Responsible to ensure the availability and reliability of critical platforms and services.
- Responsible for Configuration of Cloud platform and Container
- Automate Test, Deployment, Operations by script
- Ensure scalability and performance and security measures
- IT system architecture design and integration management
Your Key Tasks will be:
System Improvement and Monitoring
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Document actions and findinPgs and ensure no repeatable occurrences of preventable issues
Continuous Improvement and Optimization
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Driving Stability and Reliability initiatives to increase overall application availability
- Design and setup automation of test, development tool by script
Incident Management and Support
- Driving incident management process and support a blameless post-mortems culture
- Partnering with development teams to improve services
- Developing automation for deployments, upgrades and self-remediation
- Enhancing monitoring and management tooling to better detect, diagnose, and correct problems
- Recognize when existing requirements are not precise enough to arrive at a usable and implementable solution
- Communicate with requirement owners to indicate possible technical feasibility issues.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with DevOps engineering or SRE
- Object storage and database services experience, networking experience to troubleshoot network issues
- Automation programming and source control
- Ability to program with one or more high-level languages (Java, C/C++, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with developing monitoring for production components and instrumenting code for observability
- Experience automating infrastructure, testing, and deployments using state-of-the-art tools.
- Motivated to learn new technologies