A leading global insurance group is seeking a Cloud Solution Architect for their IT Team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the cloud architecture design of the strategic projects of their general insurance business. The role will work collaboratively with the Japan technology delivery and the global IT teams as well as business partners to facilitate designs and ensure that the overall cloud infra foundation is delivered and in alignment with the cloud migration strategy and application blueprint.
- Working with business and other IT stakeholders to understand their needs and to implement the cloud strategies designed to meet those needs.
- Provide cloud solution architecture for new system implementation
- Translating project-specific needs into a cloud structure that will suit those needs and considering the project needs in terms of resource usage and scalability.
- Designing the cloud environment, ensuring it meets all of the company's requirements and the alignment with the global cloud strategy and standards.
- Carrying out the deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management tasks within this implemented cloud structure.
- Overseeing cloud security.
- Completing the integration of new applications into the cloud environment.
- Support critical existing system cloud migration like AGC, Callidus, Morph, etc.
- Conducting migration, where necessary, to bring tools and other elements into the cloud.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is large global insurance firm. The company is building on the past to redefine insurance through innovation, backed by the best talent, tools, and technology. The company has provided financial services for about 100 years in more than 80 countries.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月 - 金）; WFH due to Covid
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Flexible time (WFH), Company Bonus, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proficient with Amazon Web Services, as well as Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- In-depth knowledge of networking and associated technology, including LAN/WAN, OSI, TCP/IP, File Transfer Protocols, Telnet and Secure Shell, Load balancer, Domain Name System, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, among others.
- Design knowledge for cloud architecture.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure configuration and deployment.
- Cloud service management skills, & knowledge of web and application servers.
- Experience in cloud solution design.