Leading global insurance company will provide you with opportunity to be part of various information security initiatives.
They are seeking Technology Risk Analyst to join their Tokyo operation team in Tokyo.
Some are independent whereas many of them are as part of overall technology development projects that contribute to business development. You will also be able to experience regional coordination and be able to develop strong coordination skills with multiple stakeholders locally as well as regionally.
They extend the values and ways of working that the overall company represents and also very progressive and forward thinking company with focus on employee engagement, ways of working, and ensuring our customer experience is industry leading.
IT Compliance Operation
- Deliver Information Risk Awareness for the institution
- Conduct remediation activities from SOX, JGAAP and any other observations from internal/external audit
- Support on enhancement over promoting of enhanced DLP solution
- Support on implementation of standardized access recertification tools
- Enhance on procedure documentation for efficient BAU operation
- Review of application log monitoring
IT Control Governance
- Assess Information Risk based on their Approved Information Risk methodology and help mitigating the risk.
- Assess Vendor Information Risk with their Approved Vendor Information Risk methodology and help mitigating the risk.
- Conduct the onsite visit on third parties to perform the vendor information risk assessment.
- Assist creating the risk acceptance request
- Provide Information Risk Consulting service
- Review the security clauses in the contract with third parties
- Review Security Change approval request (Privileged ID, Endpoint exception, Firewall Change Request..etc.)
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a major global life insurance company that operates in 19 countries and regions in Canada, the United States, and Asia.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Overall knowledge/experience in IT Compliance area (Prefer experience in Insurance or Finance industry) and IT Control Governance (e.g. Access Management, DLP/Data Loss Prevention)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (Prefer CISA or CISSP or equivalent or related certifications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Japanese