ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a Senior Scrum Master in the Execution Excellence Team, in the Technology Services Group Department.
Technology Services group is looking for a Scrum Master who can contribute to building the agile organization to accelerate the business growth and improve the competitiveness in the insurance market.
A Scrum Master acts as a coach to transform teams or projects into the better version of themselves. Also, A Scrum Master is expected to be an Agile evangelist in the organization to promote Agile not only as a methodology but as a way of working. If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Scrum Master as a coach of teams/projects
- Coach teams/projects to enhance the performance and measure it with actionable KPIs. Act as a servant leader to transform the team to be better.
- Own the team process by understanding it end-to-end and make it visible.
- Guide the team on using Agile practices to improve themselves and maximize value.
- Facilitate Scrum events and workshops with clear objectives to reach their goals.
- Help the team to remove impediments and protect them.
Agile evangelist in the organization
- Promote Agile and increase awareness
- Lead by example
- Work with other IT functions, business departments and project managers to bridge Agile approach and traditional processes and remove impediments including challenging internal government processes
- Lead and take an active role in Agile and work with other Scrum Masters to create a community.
- Keep an interactive communication with MetLife Global and implementing their success stories and best practices into the Japanese organization and ensure MLJ Agile transformation aligns with global strategy
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Experience related to system development or IT projects
- Mastery of Agile Practices
- Mastery of Agile project management methods and associated tools (Visual management, Agile indicators, Agile KPI)
- Mastery of Scrum and Kanban practices
- Be a change leader
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Analytically very strong
- A logical approach and problem-solving ability
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and persuasion skill