The group is in-charge of the development, operation and maintenance of the Order Management System (OMS) called BOSS, which was built mainly for their Marketplace and their Warehouses.
With the goal of becoming the No. 1 OMS in Japan, we had extended BOSS functionalities to support other E-Commerce Malls and warehouses besides them.
The group that just had around 10 engineers who are mostly Japanese has expanded to over 60 engineers from more or less 20 countries.
They would like you to join their big family and together achieve their goal to become the No.1 OMS in Japan!
Who they’re looking for:
With the increasing number of users, as well as re-architecturing and cloud migration, we are looking for a C# Web Application and Backend Engineer to join one of our scrum teams.
- Propose solutions, design and implement new functions in alignment with the business needs.
- Fix, improve and/or refactor the existing functions.
- Mentor/Coach junior members.
- Share knowledge through discussions, technical sessions and etc.
- Assist in handling inquiries and troubleshooting when needed
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Good knowledge about the fundamentals of IT and the software development process
- Strong analytical skills and desire to write clean and efficient code
- Detailed technical know-how and development experience related to web security and personal information data protection
- Experience in development of a mission critical system with a huge amount of daily transactions
- Experience in C#, with particular focus on Web API and consistent use of SOLID principles
- Back-end expertise in MVC.NET, .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Good working knowledge about JS/HTML/CSS, REST
- Good understanding of working with ORM's such as Entity Framework and Dapper
- T/SQL experience with focus on MS SQL Server
- Proactive team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Mentor/Coach other members
- Possesses an Agile mindset and can think out of the box
- Experience in design, development and deployment in a cloud environment, preferably, but not limited to Azure
- AZ-900/CCP certification or equivalent
- Experience with CI/CD configuration/deployment using either TeamCity & Octopus, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, GitHub Actions or Azure DevOPS
- Messaging Systems and Patterns – Service Bus / RabbitMQ with Rebus / NServiceBus / MassTransit
- Good working knowledge on Micro Services architecture and development
- System Management and Operation experience
- Working experience with Kafka or any other big data stream processing framework
- Scrum Master experience
- Experience in developing systems implementing the Scrum Methodology
- Has experienced working with multi-cultural and multi-generation teams
- Japanese communication skill