A new startup focusing on Robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI is looking to expand its teams. They would like to start the "Omotenashi Revolution" to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing this CHATBOT technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Manual QA Tester to join their teams. The candidate will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms.
- Responsible for end to end quality assurance of all projects across multiple platforms
- Own both the development and execution of test plans as well as test cases for multiple features for our applications
- Develop and maintain testing strategies, including both manual and automation testing
- Work cross-functionally with developers, product managers and project managers for test planning, test case development, and execution of the test plan/test case.
- Participate in design and specification reviews to design an up-to-date test plans
- Evaluate test results, bug triage and generate measures to ensure the highest level of product quality.
- Promote a strong culture of quality assurance within the organization
A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
M-F 10:00 – 18:00 But Flextime (Core Hours 1:00PM – 3:00PM)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), WFH/Remote Work, Long Vacations (more than 2 weeks), FlexTime, Summer holiday, Year-end holiday, Childcare leave, Congratulations/Bereavement leave, Preferred Laptop Provided, Translation support, Language Learning Courses, etc.
- Experience working as a QA Engineer
- Hands on experience in manual testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Self-starter attitude and an excellent work ethic.