Global real estate space sharing firm is looking for a Network Operations Engineer to join their team. The company’s production network serves all of their Members that are distributed across 38 buildings and located in 7 cities in Japan. The Network Operations Engineering is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale. As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on network infrastructure design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly. You are focused on creating engineering solutions to operations problems, optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation. You also ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues.
- Operate and maintain network infrastructure for a multi-tenant enterprise environment.
- Manage and maintain multi-vendor, multi-protocol datacenter and backbone networks
- Define and develop optimized network monitoring systems
- Develop and maintain consistency within the Japan networking infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and remedy network related issues remotely
- Ability to participate in a regular on-call rotation for weekend and late night assignment
- Evaluate security risks and deploy patches where needed
- Handle support tickets escalated by Member Technology team
- Remotely support annual building power outages for weekend or after hour.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A global real estate space sharing firm founded in 2010 with the vision to build beautiful office spaces where people and companies come together to get inspired and do their best work. Since opening our first location in New York City, we’ve grown into a global network of intentionally designed workspaces grounded in community. Today, we’re constantly reimagining how space, technology, and community can help everyone—from freelancers to Fortune 500s—get more out of their workday.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working on a service provider or enterprise-level network in engineering or design capacity.
- Strong understanding of wireless protocols and troubleshooting
- A deep understanding of network protocols, including IP and related transports
- A deep understanding of network hardware internals, including forwarding, filtering, and policing mechanisms
- Experience developing network automation tools (Python, Perl, C++, Bash, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with and understanding authentication mechanisms including PKI is a plus
- Familiarity with network hardware and software, preferably including Brocade, Cisco (IOS, NX-OS) and Juniper JunOS.