This is wonderful opportunity working with a world leading professional services company, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
As a Senior Support Engineer, you will get an opportunity to understand the client business requirements and contribute to the design, concentrate on the pure technical solution, learn new technologies, implementation of Web development, and working in agile environment.
- You will become an active member of the DevOps team that works closely with other disciplines/roles.
- You are T-shaped professional and responsible for the whole life cycle (i.e. development, operations) of in-house or packaged applications according to development/test standards and corporate architecture policies including security and data privacy guidelines.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A global IT consulting company that provides onsite/offshore model IT solutions.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Support experience in .net projects
- Must have handled critical outages effectively.
- Sound knowledge of design patterns
- Coordinate with various plant administrators during production outages, provide
immediate workarounds to reduce the impact.
- Good in problem and incident management
- Production management 24x7.
- ITIL process
- Any Incident Management tool
- Proven record of interacting with the functional teams