A global finance firm seeks an experienced PMO, highly motivated, with a proven track record of great communication, flexibility, working well under pressure, multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Arrowhead/OUCH/FIX protocols, DC management and basic TelCo and Networking.
The successful candidate will join the existing Tokyo based team providing market leading “Ultra low latency” and “very high frequency”, high performance SPB DMA co-lo solutions.
- Project Management and delivery of products facing off to our trading department and our clients, additionally and as required other internal groups
- Interaction with TSE/OSE/JapanNext/CHIX to order services, manage DC space and equipment
- All facets of external to Client servicing, pre-sales and on boarding
- DC Remote Support and remote hands management on behalf of our Clients
- Procurement, vendor negotiations, identification and sourcing of exotic equipment
- Internal and external coordination, often across multiple TZ to execute projects to completion
- Planning, scheduling, and executing on internal and external projects specific to DC expansion or space re-rationalization activities, Client go-lives, exchanges mandatory projects with fixed go-live date
- Client on boarding: all facets of activities from pre-sales to network connectivity and trading farm planning/engineering/installation/reporting/equipment ordering/quoting, to the actual go-live with Platform Sales/Exchange
- Helping business to rationalize & execute work needed to be done internally (software development, configuration changes, ordering of exchange services) and externally (Client communication, weekend testing, Exchange communication) in support of Exchange driven mandatory changes
- Coordinating and verifying activities performed by “remote hands” on behalf of our clients in the DC. Also, activities performed on behalf of our own development team
- Working with vendors to get best possible quotes, in the extremely tight deadlines/timeframes, and figure out how to get some of the most exotic equipment possible
- Preparation of internal budget at the beginning of each fiscal year. Calculating charges back, recovery, billing to our clients. Driving other financial activities on behalf of our group internally with the controllers and with our clients
- Working closely with internal infrastructure teams to get our projects prioritized and make certain we have great working relationships with these teams
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Experience with Data Center management and Vendor relations
- Most important is to be flexible, inquisitive, work very well with others
- Work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Very capable of technical learning, memorizing, analysis and ability to make correlations
- Able to lead on the calls and in the meetings, understanding of roles and responsibilities and therefore able to facilitate meetings and calls