A large Internet service company is hiring a Product Manager.
You will be part of a diverse global team and play a central role in their technology and innovation. The Point Platform Section is responsible for developing and operating the company's Point Platform, the most popular loyalty program in Japan. Through the loyalty program, millions of users are connected everyday with popular group services as well as to thousands of convenience stores all over Japan. They are now expanding this program all over the world from Europe to the Americas to the APAC region, and their next mission is to connect it all under a single global platform.
As a Product Manager you will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for the point program and its expansion within the group's ecosystem. You will also participate in definition of business and system requirements, and development of a global product roadmap to support our stakeholders.
- Develop deep understanding of their platform vision, mission and business model.
- Build a strong relationship with businesses to capture requirements, identify improvement points and lead the change delivery.
- Build a strong relation with team members including teach leaders and architects, developers, QA and operation engineer.
- Be the domain expert in point platform and eco-system loyalty programs and be able to recommend improvement solutions.
- Own the product development process from managing road map, prioritizing, create the features and lead its delivery with a clear acceptance criteria
- Be both quantitative and qualitative, and able to quickly understand and assess complex issues in order to take the right decision regarding it.
- Be a role model to the team members when it comes to ownership, proactivity and taking responsibility.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable, etc.
- Experience in applications development.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in KPI-driven service development;
- Experience working with clients and business stakeholders to define project scope
- Experience writing requirement specifications & acceptance criteria
- Experience working on multiple products/projects in parallel
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications.