A global finance firm seeks an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager tasked with increasing the level of communication, project management, governance, and delivery of Cloud and Workspace related projects and initiatives including the delivery of server, desktop, mobile, messaging & collaboration, voice and multimedia infrastructure services.
The ideal candidate will have a finance background in the securities wholesale and/or retail business and will also be tasked with capturing requirements, positioning IT Infrastructure services and overseeing the delivery of new services.
- Liaise with internal customers and stakeholders to capture infrastructure requirements
- Effectively position infrastructure services and capabilities to internal customers
- Act as project manager for specific domestic, regional projects for the group
- Manage project scope, schedule, budget, communications, risks and issues
- Track project timelines and deliverables; create status reports
- Manage project resources & stakeholders across IT Infrastructure, application teams & businesses
- Liaise with technical teams and stakeholders on Infrastructure related work efforts
- Create communication documents of Infrastructure activities for the technology group
- Establish steering committees as needed for projects, chair regular update meetings
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Experience in Project Management roles
- Able to communicate & collaborate with senior management (including SMD, Board members etc.)
- High efficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, and ServiceNow
- Organized, able to evaluate and manage priorities, able to handle an ever-changing environment
- Proactive and strong sense of ownership to see tasks through completion
- Logical, analytical and pragmatic thinking to deliver value added solutions to the business
- Experience working as a part of or with global teams
- Infrastructure Project Management related background: Desktop, Mobile, Messaging, Cloud, Network services
- Experience working in a financial services organisation
- Experience & Knowledge: Platform Operations, Service Operations, IT Security
- Formal PM Certification (e.g. PMI PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL Certification