Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that touch hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day?
One of the leading e-commerce companies in the world is looking for
they provide several Internet services such as EC marketplace, travel booking services, digital contents and FinTech. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet as a Global Innovation Company.
Our department, the Ecosystem Services Department (ESD) is thinking big: we build scalable platforms that empowers the their Ecosystem worldwide.
The Membership Service Section in ESD provides Identity & Access Management (IAM) platform to the their Group globally. We are looking for experienced and motivated professionals to enable adoption of our IAM platform globally. The candidate will be responsible for organizing client requirements, guiding clients to appropriate IAM products, and keeping track of developing IAM methods. In addition, the candidate will lead software projects, interact with stakeholders and collaborate with engineering teams across organizations.
- Business requirements definition, product specifications management, stakeholder management
- Product adoption promotion, arrangement for onboarding scheduling, and onboarding documentation creation
- Negotiation with clients and development team to make sure smooth onboarding of clients across countries
- Manage & coordinate production releases, project road maps, feature prioritization and feature enhancements
- Service KPI Management
- ROI analysis of software projects
- Troubleshoot/co-ordinate development or QA team on incidents
- Monitor applications and ensure they can meet SLA
- Design and implement experiments by determining key metrics, collecting key data and analyzing results
- Drive the internal beta launches
- To manage service integration for internal or external companies
- Conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple requests for stakeholders
- Cross-functional collaboration with various teams - product management, project management, development and operations
- Systemize the process and tools such that the best practices are adopted across the organization for better results
- Able to guide, coach & lead junior members
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Bachelor degree (BS) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Product and client service experience
- Experience of writing product specification, client onboarding specification, systemizing and managing multiple onboarding
- Prior experience in IAM area or working knowledge of IAM standards, security & privacy standards
- Ability to learn detailed specification of products or service
- Ability to analyze the overall impact by system changes
- 3+ years of Product and/or project management experience working in technical side, consulting
- Product oriented mind-set
- Passionate to learn new technologies and standards
- Able to drive systemization and consolidation of end-to-end process by own
- Prior Exposure or know how of multiple monitoring tools (New Relic, Datadog, Nagios, Elasticsearch), Databases (relational, non-relational databases), CI/CD tools, BI Tools
- Experience with product or consumer operations
- Experience in working with Jira and other process mapping tools
- Japanese Language proficiency