A global finance firm seeks a Japanese speaking Senior C#, or Java, developer, for a Tokyo based Global Markets IT project team building out the foundation of a new system to improve current business workflows for the EQ structured products business in Japan
Using modern web technologies and agile development processes, the team focuses on existing applications across various functions of the EQ business including a marketing portal, structured product price calculator, document generator and the other tools.
- Develop new systems & platform to improve current workflow & deliver excellent user experience
- Communicate with business users and analyse business requirements
- Enhance and maintain the existing applications
- Migrate legacy applications and tools to new systems
- Provide L2 and L3 support. Work with Production Support team to deliver continuous services
- Maintain and improve the team’s development and CI/CD environment
- Create release procedures
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- C# or Java development
- SQL and RDB development
- Business requirement analysis
- Strong communication skill
- Punctual and polite team player
- Agile development
- Angular, Python, Django, F#, VBA
- Building DevOps Pipeline (Jenkins, Ansible, Git, SonarQube, Selenium, xUnit, JIRA etc.)
- Knowledge in financial products such as equity and fixed income