A leading global investment bank is seeking an experienced bilingual support engineer to provide onsite technical support for a variety of systems and hardware used by internal business users.
The successful candidate will also contribute to the lifecycle management of workplace inventory, multimedia support, infrastructure build-outs, hardware provisioning, asset management, troubleshooting, on-going support of both desktop hardware & software components, and multimedia event planning/support.
- Workplace On-site Support
- Workplace hardware and software support including desktop, blackberry, market data, IPT.
- Required physical lift and shift of workplace hardware including PCs, Monitors, other equipment.
- Provide on-site second level support to the internal personnel as well as high touch support for Platinum users.
- Manage the lifecycle of all workplace equipment including procurement, scanning inventory, provisioning and disposal.
- Continuously create, update, and publish documentation relating to existing and new procedures.
- Support Move, Adds and Changes.
- Power downs execution, BCP site maintenance and support.
- Identify and resolve points of failure in production systems, escalating to other technical staff, or third party software vendors as necessary.
- Partner with engineering team to manage all workplace related projects including pilot testing.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is one of the world's leading financial institutions that provides a broad range of financial services to a wide range of customers including corporations, financial institutions, government agencies and individuals.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit
- Working experience supporting users, desktop, IT Infrastructure
- Thorough knowledge of desktop hardware, telecom, multimedia, and BlackBerry
- Knowledge and troubleshooting skills of Windows7/10, Linux and Citrix.
- Thorough knowledge and troubleshooting skills with the desktop build and the software distribution process
- Ownership of issues and prompt escalations
- Planning and organization - given the dynamic nature of the environment the candidate will need to be able to track the status of and complete multiple tasks simultaneously while working in parallel with the other Technology teams
- Effective communication skills
- Direct contact with end users and the corresponding support teams.
- Must be responsive and able to efficiently document all working tasks and outstanding issues
- Be visible to end users for their technical support
- Willing to help teammates, work together as a team to accomplish daily responsibilities
- Flexible schedule
- As necessary be available to work extended days and possibly weekends
- Experience in financial industry